How much does shipping cost?
- Shipment via FedEx Ground and USPS First Class is free on all orders to the contiguous US.
- Shipping fees to Hawaii and Alaska are calculated at time of checkout.
- All International orders must call customer service and request a shipping quote.
- Overnight shipping is calculated at time of checkout. You may contact customer service for a quote.
- Please contact us for bulk orders and pallet shipments.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- Most orders ship the same day they are placed. However, there are times when a product may be unavailable which will delay the shipment. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order, the product is most likely backordered. While we strive to have our product availability represented as accurately as possible in our online store, there are times when a product marked as "in stock" will be unavailable. The order will ship out as soon as more inventory arrives at our warehouse. You can also contact our Customer Service team to cancel the order.
- We are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. FedEx Ground takes anywhere from 2-5 business days to reach its destination. USPS can take 3-7 business days.
- We reserve the right to send out your package with either FedEx, UPS or USPS with free shipping.
- FedEx does not deliver on Saturdays and cannot deliver to a PO Box.
Do you provide tracking?
- A tracking number is provided in your shipping confirmation email, which will be sent to the email address listed on the account from which you ordered.
- Please check your spam folder as shipping confirmation may be located there. Also, please make sure that your email address entered correctly at checkout.
What if my shipment gets lost or damaged?
- At the time the package leaves our warehouse, ChromebookParts.com is no longer responsible for its delivery. If there are questions, please contact the shipment carrier.
- If your package arrives damage, please take photos and contact us immediately. We can then take this information to file a claim with the carrier.
Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel an order at anytime as long as the shipment has not left our warehouse. Please contact Customer Service if you wish to cancel an order.
- Once the shipment has left our warehouse, you can no longer cancel your order. You will need to contact us for a return authorization.
How late do you ship?
- Our daily shipping window closes at 3:00pm US Central Time. Orders received after this time will likely be shipped the next day if the products are in stock.
Why has my shipment been split into multiple shipments?
- To better service our clients, we ship what is available in our inventory to you as quickly as we can. This may cause out-of-stock items to be shipped at a later date with no extra cost to you. Multiple shipments are only available for U.S. orders. International orders will be shipped in full. You will receive notification via email when your order is being split into multiple shipments and what items may be backordered.
What if I receive the wrong items?
- Please contact our Customer Service department to settle this matter. Also, see our return policy.
How do I contact you?
- You can reach our Customer Service department at 844-840-4664. We are available M-F from 9:00am-5:00pm US Central Time. You can also email us at email@example.com
My order contained backordered items. How long will it take for them to ship?
- Backordered items can usually be fulfilled within 5-10 business days. Lead times can vary, so it may take longer in some cases. We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases on backordered items that can not be fulfilled. If any portion of your order needs to be canceled, you will be contacted by a ChromebookParts.com representative.