How much does shipping cost?
- We offer free shipping to the contiguous US. If free shipping is selected, we reserve the right to choose the carrier and service for the shipment.
- Shipping fees to Hawaii and Alaska are calculated at the time of checkout.
- All International orders must call customer service and request a shipping quote.
- Overnight shipping is calculated at the time of checkout. You may contact customer service for a quote.
- Bulk orders or orders containing large volumes of parts may ship via LTL Freight. In that event, a Customer Success representative will contact you to request additional details.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- If your ordered items are in stock, you will usually receive a shipping notification within one business day. If you do not receive a notification in that time frame, your items may not currently be in stock. If you have any questions about the status of your order, please contact our Customer Success team.
- We are located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA. In stock orders will usually arrive within 1-7 business days of shipment depending on location and shipping service.
- FedEx does not deliver on Saturdays and cannot deliver to a PO Box.
Do you provide tracking?
- A tracking number is provided in your shipping confirmation email, which will be sent to the email address listed on the account from which you ordered.
- Please check your spam folder as shipping confirmation may be located there. Also, please make sure that your email address entered correctly at checkout.
What if my shipment gets lost or damaged?
- At the time the package leaves our warehouse, ChromebookParts.com is no longer responsible for its delivery. If there are questions, please contact the shipment carrier.
- If your package arrives damaged, please take photos and contact us immediately. We can then take this information to file a claim with the carrier.
Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel an order at anytime, as long as the shipment has not left our warehouse. Please contact Customer Service if you wish to cancel an order.
- Once the shipment has left our warehouse, you can no longer cancel your order. You will need to contact us for a return authorization.
How late do you ship?
- Our daily shipping window closes at 3:00pm US Central Time. Orders received after this time will likely be shipped the next day if the products are in stock.
Why has my shipment been split into multiple shipments?
- To better service our clients, we ship what is available in our inventory to you as quickly as we can. This may cause out-of-stock items to be shipped at a later date with no extra cost to you. Multiple shipments are only available for U.S. orders. International orders will be shipped in full. You will receive notification via email when your order is being split into multiple shipments and what items may be backordered.
What if I receive the wrong items?
- Please contact our Customer Service department to settle this matter. Also, see our return policy.
How do I contact you?
- You can reach our Customer Service department at 844-840-4664. We are available M-F from 9:00am-5:00pm US Central Time. You can also email us at email@example.com
My order contained backordered items. How long will it take for them to ship?
- Backordered items can usually be fulfilled within 5-10 business days. Lead times can vary, so it may take longer in some cases. We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases on backordered items that can not be fulfilled.
- If any portion of your order needs to be canceled, you will be contacted by a ChromebookParts.com representative.