How much does shipping cost?
- Shipment via FedEx Ground and USPS First Class is
free on all orders to the contiguous US.
- Shipping fees to Hawaii and Alaska are calculated
at time of checkout.
- All International orders must call customer
service and request a shipping quote.
- Overnight shipping is calculated at time of
checkout. You may contact customer service for a quote.
- Please contact us for bulk orders and pallet
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- Most orders ship the same day they are placed.
However, there are times when a product may be unavailable which will delay the
shipment. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation within 24 hours of
placing your order, the product is most likely backordered. While we strive to
have our product availability represented as accurately as possible in our
online store, there are times when a product marked as "in stock"
will be unavailable. The order will ship out as soon as more inventory arrives
at our warehouse. You can also contact our Customer Service team to cancel the
- We are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
FedEx Ground takes anywhere from 2-5 business days to reach its destination.
USPS can take 3-7 business days.
- We reserve the right to send out your package
with either FedEx, UPS or USPS with free shipping.
- FedEx does not deliver on Saturdays and cannot
deliver to a PO Box.
Do you provide tracking?
- A tracking number is provided in your shipping
confirmation email, which will be sent to the email address listed on the
account from which you ordered.
- Please check your spam folder as shipping
confirmation may be located there. Also, please make sure that your email
address entered correctly at checkout.
What if my shipment gets lost or damaged?
- At the time the package leaves our warehouse,
ChromebookParts.com is no longer responsible for its delivery. If there are
questions, please contact the shipment carrier.
- If your package arrives damage, please take
photos and contact us immediately. We can then take this information to file a
claim with the carrier.
Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel an order at anytime as long as the
shipment has not left our warehouse. Please contact Customer Service if you
wish to cancel an order.
- Once the shipment has left our warehouse, you can
no longer cancel your order. You will need to contact
us for a return authorization.
How late do you ship?
- Our daily shipping window closes at 3:00pm US
Central Time. Orders received after this time will likely be shipped the next
day if the products are in stock.
Why has my shipment been split into multiple shipments?
- To better service our clients, we ship what is
available in our inventory to you as quickly as we can. This may cause out-of-stock items to be shipped at a later date with no extra cost to you.
Multiple shipments are only available for U.S. orders. International orders
will be shipped in full. You will receive notification via email when your
order is being split into multiple shipments and what items may be backordered.
What if I receive the wrong items?
- Please contact our Customer Service department to
settle this matter. Also, see our return policy.
How do I contact you?
- You can reach our Customer Service department at
844-840-4664. We are available M-F from 9:00am-5:00pm US Central Time. You can
also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My order contained backordered items. How long will it take
for them to ship?
- Backordered items can usually be fulfilled within
5-10 business days. Lead times can vary, so it may take longer in some cases.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases on backordered items that can
not be fulfilled. If any portion of your order needs to be canceled, you will be
contacted by a ChromebookParts.com representative.